Let us know a little bit about you.
Forum rules: ★☆★
NO:
★ Dating Ads
☆ Special Someone Searches
★ Partner Finding
☆ Personals

★☆★
TeenLittleSpace is a community for friendship, self-discovery, and learning. We aren't a dating site! We legally cannot allow or promote match-making here!
★☆★ ★☆★ ★☆★
Please introduce yourself here by telling us about who you are, what you like to do, your experiences so far, and what you see for your future.
By Alicechan
Membership Days Posts
I'm Alice (not real name tho) and I just discovered this CG/L world. I think maybe I can be a little, but I'm not sure. I like animes, drawing, watching series (love that ones with investigation and mistery) and YouTube videos. I also research a lot about almost anything. Oh, and I also like very much j-fashion, specially lolita, I have some clothes.

I'm studying to be a teacher, but I don't really see some special thing for my future, I'm still figuring it out. I'm Brazilian.

I don't know how much to say about my experiences because I don't want to overshare, sometimes I lack notion about this and talk too much. I struggled a lot with depression for some years and this year I was diagnosed with ADHD. I feel like this messed up with a lot of my life.

I'm always trying to improve my English, so everybody can feel comfortable to correct anything that I write, even if you understood what I said. I think one of my goals is beome fluent in as many languages as I can.

I think that's about it ^^"

i have !!!! so many stuffies !!!!!!!! so many !!!![…]

friends found out im a little

I live with my cousin, my boyfriend, and two close[…]

I need advice!

If you're worried about anyone finding out, I'd pr[…]

I like anything by Cosmo Sheldrake, but especially[…]