Let us know a little bit about you.
Forum rules: ★☆★
NO:
★ Dating Ads
☆ Special Someone Searches
★ Partner Finding
☆ Personals

★☆★
TeenLittleSpace is a community for friendship, self-discovery, and learning. We aren't a dating site! We legally cannot allow or promote match-making here!
★☆★ ★☆★ ★☆★
Please introduce yourself here by telling us about who you are, what you like to do, your experiences so far, and what you see for your future.
By LittleKpopLover
Membership Days Posts
HI! I'm Nya (not my real name)
I love drawing, reading, art, and music.

I know I'm a little but I can't go into littlespace and I don't know exactly why I can't maybe because I'm afraid of what my family and friends are going to say or how they are going to react but they don't exactly know about me or this site and they also don't know that I have anxiety but on to the important stuff.

First of all I don't have a CG because I'm still under age and the sad part about it is that I don't have things to go into littlespace, my parents don't know about me being a little neither do my older sisters and I'm the youngest out of my sisters and me, also I'm christian so being a little is probably bad but yeah, and none of my friends and family probably don't know about littlespace but that's ok :smile: :cry: No one I know is a little but I except that I'm on my own here.
Anyways I'm on here because I really want to meet new people and make new friends! :smile:
Caregiver or little?

Wittle ^~^

How to know

i wouldn't have any experience with this, because […]

some of the movies i like is beauty and the beast,[…]

I know how you feel. I also have no idea how to te[…]