Conversing about relationship dynamics within the CGL community, finding love, starting romance, and building friendships in and out of the direct community. No relationship searches here!
I sadly do not, I wish I had a little friend who I could watch little kid movies with, share old cartoons we used to watch, share tips on how to hide/buy/get littlespace gear, play dolls and just be that comfortable around them to be little... I once heard that if you draw a crown on your hand, thats a secret code that your a little; or if you say, "I have a little question" and they reply with, "I have a little answer" that could also mean that they're a little. Idk how true that is.... I did the crown one and no one really noticed...
Littlestbelle wrote:I sadly do not, I wish I had a little friend who I could watch little kid movies with, share old cartoons we used to watch, share tips on how to hide/buy/get littlespace gear, play dolls and just be that comfortable around them to be little... I once heard that if you draw a crown on your hand, thats a secret code that your a little; or if you say, "I have a little question" and they reply with, "I have a little answer" that could also mean that they're a little. Idk how true that is.... I did the crown one and no one really noticed...
Wow, that's a really nice code, I wonder how many littles know about that. I'll start doing the crown from now on, idk, would be nice if someone recognized it's meaning.
What are some songs that make you feel little?

Disney songs are good forgetting into littlespace,[…]

Talking to daddy

Superhero’s!!!!!

What kind of sippy cups do you like?

np I hope you find and get a good one!