Share your journey in discovering yourself, personal self-acceptance, peer-acceptance, and/or making the decision to come out of the toy box to friends and/or family
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
I have been very childish at some times. There are times where I act like a child without realising. I will almost cry when i don't have my blankie or stuffy when I sleep. I love to play as a baby with my sister while she acts like my mom. Yet there are times where I act little but have big thoughts. Is it normal to sometimes have big thoughts while you are little?
Yes!

Experiencing regression does not erase your matured mental capabilities, knowledge, or life experience. Experiencing regression does not make you become a biological child again. Experiencing regression does not mean you have any long or short term amnesia.

Our community is about people with a rare personality type. When we talk about regression in the community being a personality type we mean that it is a core part of who you are as an individual. It means that most littles/regressors never experience their regression as a separate space and that often their littleness blends in with everyday life, every day activities, and every day thought processes. A lot of active regression for a little happens in small subtle ways throughout everyday activities.
It's all about a personality type, a natural way of thinking and your unique characteristics, that extends far past the idea of immaturity. It's related to your natural behaviors, your logic and way of processing information, your emotional responses, what drives your habits and the choices you make, and just generally your base perceptions.

You can still think about even the most important responsibilities you have going on in your life while still feeling little because being little would be your core, base, primary, and natural personality type.

Remember that regression is so much more than setting side some private time to drink from a sippy cup and roll around on your bed with stuffed animals. It's the driving reason why and how these activities are fulfilling to your core, to your soul, while you're still experienced with many years of life beyond your regressive tendencies. It's the moments where a little can fully express themselves and feel relief that they're not having to push back these feelings to appear "normal" to typical people their own biological age--because most littles have been taught to repress their trait in effort to "grow up" and conform with expectations. So, the moments where they do not have to force themselves to "act mature" can be a major relief, and it's in those times that a little may say, "I was regressed," or, "I was in littlespace." It doesn't mean that they did not always have that regression about them, it just means that for some period of time they no longer had a buffer on what they were doing in terms of self-expression.

Being able to "think big" while feeling regressive, little, or childish is perfectly normal for members of the community. You should not worry about this at all.
Caregiver or little?

Wittle ^~^

How to know

i wouldn't have any experience with this, because […]

some of the movies i like is beauty and the beast,[…]

I know how you feel. I also have no idea how to te[…]