Goofy and fun questions related to being little, littlespace, and regression.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
I've always had lots and lots of stuffies, but just recently I found out that I'd actually like to have a panda onesie, and a pacifier perhaos since sometimes I've caught myself using my thumb... :oops:

It's hard to buy things to see if I'd enjoy them or not due to my family, but hopefully I can do so soon :sweat_smile:
kittenqueen26 wrote: 10 months ago Do you have pacifiers or blankets? Stuffies or other toys? Or do you have something you want but don't have just yet?
I have lotz and lotz and lotz of stuffies! I have some cute beanies and crayons. I also have a sippy cup!
But I lost my paci ;-;
I would lov to buy more stuffies and more pacis! some toys too, like plastic food and things like that
I have many many stuffies and some baby toys. I really hope to get a paci, onesie, and a sippy cup. I may get away to ask my parents for these items without them thinking anything of it cuz I still have some dolls ;)

Tangled 😁😁

Pastel clothing is awesome to wear when I feel lit[…]

It doesn’t bother me that much. I find birth[…]

I really want to try diapers and more little outfi[…]