Goofy and fun questions related to being little, littlespace, and regression.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
I am a slightly childish person at heart, so I can get away with a few little things here and there, despite living with a mother who has no idea about my age regression.
I currently have:
  • A unicorn stuffy that also plays music when you wind it up~
  • A bunny stuffy that I need to sew up, for she has a ripped seam. She is in stuffy medical center at this moment. Doctor SunflowerBaby will see her when she learns how to sew better. SunflowerBaby only wants the best for her patients
  • A few baby themed blankies staring many unicorns and princess castles~
  • Unicorn, bunny, and fairy porcelain figures that decorate my room~
  • A yellow paci that I want to someday decorate. Though sadly, I don't know how long I can keep it. I have already somehow punctured a tiny hole in it, and it is not advised to keep a paci once this has happened. This is the one item my mother does not know about
I do wish to someday have many toys and such, but that will have to wait until I am in a safer environment to have such items and use them freely.

Tangled 😁😁

Pastel clothing is awesome to wear when I feel lit[…]

It doesn’t bother me that much. I find birth[…]

I really want to try diapers and more little outfi[…]