General conversations about the CGL community, sharing experiences, exchanging advice, and answering your basic questions.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
So the thing is I can pay for all my own stuff so hats not the problem. The problem is getting it. I know they won’t open my packages but they’ll ask what’s in them and I’m a terrible liar . I thought about using an amazing locker but I have a really specific one I want to get that’s not on amazon. What should I do??
Provided they aren't too intrusive you could try just saying you'd rather not tell them if they ask. Granted, though, they might insist on asking depending on what they're like and just telling them you'd rather keep it personal might only rouse their suspicion further if they aren't the type to respect someone's privacy. If you think they're likely to try something like that and you're feeling brave you could order a few small things that they wouldn't question if they did see them and maybe they'd eventually stop bothering to look into the things you're getting delivered over time, but it's completely understandable that you might not want to go through that much effort or risk. Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your quest to acquire (ノ°∀°)ノ。・*・’★THE PACI*:・゚’☆╰(°∀° ╰)

Tangled 😁😁

Pastel clothing is awesome to wear when I feel lit[…]

It doesn’t bother me that much. I find birth[…]

I really want to try diapers and more little outfi[…]