Opening up about personal interest in diapers or bodily issues being faced that involve needing to wear diapers.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
By Littlebubble15
So I'm a little with an age range between 2 and 5 recently I have been going deep into little space witch is my 2 or sometimes younger and when I slip into deep little space I find that I have no control over my bladder and I I have to run because I'm only 15 and I live with my parents I can't get diapers does anyone have any advice or ideas for me cause I'm at a loss right now on what to do :oops: :oops: :angelo: :crying: 🥺
How much do you drink?

If you drink too much maybe try and drink less when youre that little, also try and scheduel bathroom breaks every hour or every few hours where you go to the bathroom, even if you dont feel like it just to be safe, that way youll have to go less, you can still go when you really have to, but taking specific bathroom breaks more often will make such emergencies less often
you could right it in crayon in a notebook and check off every time you go, maybe get yourself stickers and give yoyrself one every time you go potty, this is just my advice, I hope it helps!
Caregiver or little?

Wittle ^~^

How to know

i wouldn't have any experience with this, because […]

some of the movies i like is beauty and the beast,[…]

I know how you feel. I also have no idea how to te[…]