General conversations about the CGL community, sharing experiences, exchanging advice, and answering your basic questions.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
By BabyBun
Membership Days Posts Posts
What are your favorite cartoons/movies to watch while in headspace? Little me always watches Ni Hao Kai-Lan and/or Ponyo :angelo:
Little me loves flapjack lately, super hero movies, Rise of the Gaurdians, lilo and stitch, and wants to see Ponyo!
Mostly little me likes the cartoons I watched when I was little, spirited away too! Little me will watch anything that I like though! I think what I really like when Im little is watching cartoons with someone whether they be another little, or a cg thats
just something weird about me I think lol
By BabyBun
LittlePastelDreamer wrote: 1 month ago Little me loves flapjack lately, super hero movies, Rise of the Gaurdians, lilo and stitch, and wants to see Ponyo!
Mostly little me likes the cartoons I watched when I was little, spirited away too! Little me will watch anything that I like though! I think what I really like when Im little is watching cartoons with someone whether they be another little, or a cg thats
just something weird about me I think lol
I love Lilo and Stitch! And yeah, childhood favourites are always ideal to watch while I'm headspacel, especially when I can watch them with someone else
I like Disney movies milk and fruit in little space I like paw patrol or anything with bright colures I think this is due to my little side as I am vewy small in it I wuv onesies and stuffies and pacis and baby bottles I like lots of baby things they make me feel little and happy I wuv sandwiches with no cwust to
Yeah, get rid of that crust! Also, I have a bottle and pacifier. I like to eat these yogurt dunkers too and I get the yogurt all over my face.
By BabyBun
Bye Bye Crust! And yeah when I'm little I can barely eat by myself so I have to be really careful about messes ( tho I end up just looking funny and make the mess anyways); forks and spoons always get so heavy when I'm little
By Babygirl15
Membership Days Posts
:P I wuv watching finding Nemo and finding dory and Rio and Rio 2. They my favowite thing to watch.
But I will watch Tarzan ♡♡♡♡
By Ihatedoggo
Membership Days Posts
I watch many Disney movies of course! But I also wove paw patrol, blues clues, and some pug one I forgot the name of..

Tangled 😁😁

Pastel clothing is awesome to wear when I feel lit[…]

It doesn’t bother me that much. I find birth[…]

I really want to try diapers and more little outfi[…]