Discussing littlespace, regression tips, and how a person experiences their unique personality trait of being a little
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
I happen to fall upon a video on YouTube I see them often however I chose to watch it this time and it made me curious I'm 15 and I am an age regressor I'm also and under age little but I will not take part in the ddlg community till I am 18 however I call myself a little in both spaces because that what I am when I regress and such I become a little girl in my mind but is it ok to call yourself a little or are you saying your part of ddlg through that

Is it wrong to call yourself a little when your an age regressor that becomes a little girl in that head space

:crying: :crying:
By Stars
Membership Days Posts Posts Likes
An "age regressor" is a little. A "little" is an age regressor. Interchangeable terms there.

DDLG is a relationship type that's like CGL + BDSM. It's best to just stick with CGL (Caregiver/little) in terms of how you identify your relationship. It just means like your partner (your "Caregiver") is more parental and you're more childlike (a little).
Underage ppl don't need to be involving themselves into BDSM. So I wouldn't say DDLG
By Stars
Membership Days Posts Posts Likes
Those people are trying to be elitists. Ignore them. They just want to feel like they're magically "better" in some way. You're a little if you're an age regressor.

i have !!!! so many stuffies !!!!!!!! so many !!!![…]

friends found out im a little

I live with my cousin, my boyfriend, and two close[…]

I need advice!

If you're worried about anyone finding out, I'd pr[…]

I like anything by Cosmo Sheldrake, but especially[…]