General conversations about the CGL community, sharing experiences, exchanging advice, and answering your basic questions.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
I had a daddy for a while.... but they gone now.... it hard... I have someone in my life.... who was apart of community... but no longer wants to.... I feel uncomfortable regressing around them.... so I leave.... but i weally need someone..... I no know what to do.... scawy and wanna cwy..... help pwease.... scawd.... and wost... and confused.... pwob gonna cwy... pwease help.... :crying:
Thats not true sweetpea, Im sure plenty of people love little you! Youre adorable hun, youll find someone eventually, if you feel better when being watched in littlespace maybe you should look into getting a babysitter? not like a cg because platonic cgl doesnt usually end well, but someone that sort of looks after you when your feeling lonely in littlespace?
No many people know... u guys... my Mario,
My old daddy... and my person..... I know sure what to do.... I wike my person but they no want wittle
Me..... I know no if I can stay..... I need cg.... Ik I no need a one for weal.... but I feel I need.... sowwy weally wawd....
Caregiver or little?

Wittle ^~^

How to know

i wouldn't have any experience with this, because […]

some of the movies i like is beauty and the beast,[…]

I know how you feel. I also have no idea how to te[…]