Let us know a little bit about you.
Forum rules: ★☆★
NO:
★ Dating Ads
☆ Special Someone Searches
★ Partner Finding
☆ Personals

★☆★
TeenLittleSpace is a community for friendship, self-discovery, and learning. We aren't a dating site! We legally cannot allow or promote match-making here!
★☆★ ★☆★ ★☆★
Please introduce yourself here by telling us about who you are, what you like to do, your experiences so far, and what you see for your future.
Hello, my names josh but online I like Vatan. I iz 17 but I like to act like a 5-7 year old at time, iz can be very shy around new people and get very nervous easily and when I do iz become vewy quiet. Iz like to play games online and hand out wiff my fwiends who are like me. Iz here to fine a place where I can be myself without getting made fun of. Iz like to do lots of different things from gaming to writing to drawing (iz not vewy good drawer). I find that when I can be myself I can really express myself and deal with stress and all dis stuff a lot easier. Iz hope chu all want to be fwiend as well. *waves nervously*
Haiya dere Vatananan! I is Kole! I is 16 but my wegression age is 4. I am quite shy too but online im super duper not. I wuuuv dwawing and I game here and dere too. You can soooo be chur self on here! We all will support chus! I hopes i can be chur fwen! *Waves back, happily*

i have !!!! so many stuffies !!!!!!!! so many !!!![…]

friends found out im a little

I live with my cousin, my boyfriend, and two close[…]

I need advice!

If you're worried about anyone finding out, I'd pr[…]

I like anything by Cosmo Sheldrake, but especially[…]