Let us know a little bit about you.
Forum rules: ★☆★
NO:
★ Dating Ads
☆ Special Someone Searches
★ Partner Finding
☆ Personals

★☆★
TeenLittleSpace is a community for friendship, self-discovery, and learning. We aren't a dating site! We legally cannot allow or promote match-making here!
★☆★ ★☆★ ★☆★
Please introduce yourself here by telling us about who you are, what you like to do, your experiences so far, and what you see for your future.
By Kolestea
Membership Days Posts Signature
Hewwo, I'm Kole! I am transgender, female to male. Though I like to refer myself as just male. I'm not a new little but I am new to this site. I hope I can make frens! I am open to LGBTQ+, furries, oc's, and any type of communities!

I'm 16. I like to draw, sing, play hockey, and play instruments. I love to watch anime and shows like Shameless, The Office, and others like that. I love alternative rock and aesthetic music, such as Twenty One Pilots, Jack Stauber, and others with the same genera.

My regression age is 4. I like to colour, play with stuffies, watch cartoons and animated movies. My favorite cartoons are Pocoyo and Miraculous Ladybug! I loooove Melanie Martinez and Cavetown. I also enjoy goldfish a lot. That is my go to snack.

I figured out that I was part of this community from research. I have always been a kiddish boy, still attached to toys, plushies, and cartoons. I still like to have a pacifier and a blanket. I usually feel most little when I'm in a safe or comfortable place, like when i'm home alone or in my bedroom.

i have !!!! so many stuffies !!!!!!!! so many !!!![…]

friends found out im a little

I live with my cousin, my boyfriend, and two close[…]

I need advice!

If you're worried about anyone finding out, I'd pr[…]

I like anything by Cosmo Sheldrake, but especially[…]