Conversing about relationship dynamics within the CGL community, finding love, starting romance, and building friendships in and out of the direct community. No relationship searches here!
I sadly do not, I wish I had a little friend who I could watch little kid movies with, share old cartoons we used to watch, share tips on how to hide/buy/get littlespace gear, play dolls and just be that comfortable around them to be little... I once heard that if you draw a crown on your hand, thats a secret code that your a little; or if you say, "I have a little question" and they reply with, "I have a little answer" that could also mean that they're a little. Idk how true that is.... I did the crown one and no one really noticed...
Littlestbelle wrote:I sadly do not, I wish I had a little friend who I could watch little kid movies with, share old cartoons we used to watch, share tips on how to hide/buy/get littlespace gear, play dolls and just be that comfortable around them to be little... I once heard that if you draw a crown on your hand, thats a secret code that your a little; or if you say, "I have a little question" and they reply with, "I have a little answer" that could also mean that they're a little. Idk how true that is.... I did the crown one and no one really noticed...
Wow, that's a really nice code, I wonder how many littles know about that. I'll start doing the crown from now on, idk, would be nice if someone recognized it's meaning.

I i i i i i i i i help!! I i i will i will i hlp y[…]

i usually think about my daddy and make him things[…]

I don't go into 'little space'

i feel the same

i dont know what i am?

i recently found out about littlespace and recentl[…]